- his/her subsistence for the period of their stay in the CR up to their departure,
- his/her accommodation for the period of their stay in the CR up to their departure,
- medical care for the period of their stay in the CR up to their departure, potentially including costs of transportation of the patient, or the deceased,
- his/her stay in the CR up to their departure (this concerns costs incurred to the CR in relation to the stay and departure of an invited individual who is subjected to administrative expulsion).
- keep an accommodation log stating the accommodated foreigner’s name and surname, day, month, and year of birth, citizenship, passport number, and the dates of accommodation. The Police may request to see the log for control, all entries must be made properly. The log must be written.
- report to the relevant Alien Police inspectorate all accommodated foreigners no later than 3 days after having accommodated them.
- submits an accommodation form, or
- makes a report via e-mail
• for legal persons or entrepreneurs - the business identification number (e.g. IČ:0000004),
• for physical persons – the birth registration number (e.g. RČ:9901010123),
• name of the accommodation facility (e.g. Hotel Bílá růže, Ubytovna pracujících Zlín, Pension…),
• address of the accommodation facility, including both street and site numbers, zip code, and county of registration,
• under „Subject“ please enter “Start”,
• a telephone number (recommended),
• the e-mail address which will be used to meet the reporting obligation,
2. The person providing accommodation shall:
• sign the electronic message with an electronic signature pursuant to Act No. 227/2000 Coll., on electronic signature, as amended, and
• send it to: email@example.com .
3. In reply, the person providing accommodation shall receive instructions and an identifier necessary for further communication with the authorities.
- shall report, without any undue delay, death of an accommodated foreigner,
- allow the Police to enter, upon request, the accommodation facility, should it be a place of business and should such entry be in compliance with the foreigner’s right for privacy or family life,
- shall provide to the accommodated foreigner, upon request, a proof of accommodation stating his name, surname, street address, and dates of accommodation.