Policie České republiky  

Přejdi na

Pomáhat a chránit

Rychlé linky: Mapa serveru Textová verze English Rozšířené vyhledávání


Hlavní menu




Please refer your complaints on the Police of the CR or individual policemen to the Office if Internal Inspection, Police Presidium of the ČR, e-mail  vkpp@mvcr.cz. You may also call 974 827 301. Your complaint or comments will be solved directly or submitted for inspection by other responsible bodies.
Please note that the above line does not provide any emergency assistance. In emergency, please approach the nearest police station or call the 158 emergency line.
Where and how to make a complaint?
Should you think that you have been exposed to or witnessed incorrect or even unlawful conduct of a Police member or staff, you have the right to report such event. To make a complaint, please turn to the unit, the alleged violator is a member or staff of. Responsibility for the complaint rests with the director of the unit. Should you feel that your complaint was not taken properly, you may turn to the supervising unit to hear the complaint again. A unit, which may accept a complaint but not have responsibility to inspect it, shall submit the case to the unit to which it belongs to and inform the complainant accordingly. That is why it is necessary to follow the formal procedure and relate your potential complaints to the director of the police unit who is the supervisor of the members or staff of the Police you are filing your complaint against
Should you fail to follow this formal procedure, your complaint will take longer to solve. That is why we urge you not to send your complaints to the Minister of the Interior or the Police President.
Contents of a complaint
Your complaint should be as detailed as possible. It should state all known information regarding the alleged violator or the unit the person in question belongs to (name, service number, vehicle number plate, etc.). It is important to describe the scene and determine the exact time of the event, list potential witnesses, and other details which may contribute to the proper handling of the case.
Your complaint shall include the following:
  • name, surname, mailing address, and signature of the complainant;
  • legal persons – company name, address, name of the statuary representative, and his signature;
  • a short description of what the complainant is asking for and, possibly, which of his rights were allegedly violated and how;
  • all details which may contribute to the proper handling of the case.
Statutory periods
A complaint not solved immediately should be solved within 60 days after its delivery to the unit responsible for its handling. The complainant shall be, duly and within the statutory period, informed of the results. The statutory period may be exceeded only when it is not long enough to determine all facts necessary to solve the complaint.
To expedite and simplify the case, it is possible to use e-mail. Complaints regarding the Police Presidium of the CR or units of the Police of the CR with nation-wide responsibilities shall be sent to: vkpp@mvcr.cz
You can use the above e-mail address to submit complaints regarding other Police units or their members/staff, but to expedite your complaint you are advised to turn directly to the respective regional headquarters responsible for such units.
Anti-corruption measures  
The Office of Internal Inspection is also responsible for internal Police counter-corruption measures. To share your opinion, to submit comments, or to describe a particular case, please write to: vkpp@mvcr.cz.
If you seek a reply, please give us your mailing address. Comments without a mailing address will be used for internal purposes only.
Criminal Complaints
Reports of suspected crime can be made in writing, in person (in a protocol), electronically, or via telegraph, fax, or telex. Every Police of the CR unit must accept a criminal complaint.

A person delivering a criminal complaint may ask for a confirmation and request to be informed, within a period of one month, on measures taken. The complainant should declare on which grounds the complaint is being filed (e.g. paper or material evidence, damage caused, injuries suffered). The damaged party – the person having suffered a bodily harm, a financial, material, moral or other damage, has the right to see the file, make notes and excerpts, or make copies of the entire file or its parts (at his own cost).

Public prosecutors are also required to accept criminal complaints.

vytisknout  e-mailem